AdlandPro's Happy Place!

Hello Everyone At AdlandPro! John Sanchez and I (Linda) have created a Blog were members of AdlandPro can go to post nice things about other members. We call it AdlandPro’s Happy Place! Contributors: John R. Sanchez and Linda (Craftie)

Monday, September 26, 2005

I want to Honor my very First Dearest Friend


I want to Honor my First most dearest friend here at Adland.
Dennis Clairmont. He dedicated a lot of time helping me learn
about the internet World. I knew nothing 8 months ago.
I want him to know just how much that means too me.
Dennis is a valuable friend. He is caring, kind, honest, funny and
can fill a room with smiles. I sincerely Thank you for being my
friend. I will always Support you. Today is your day! Hugs!

Lee/Lisa Westberry

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dennis you are welcome at The Happy Place


Linda

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dennis is an awesome guy and I always have a chat with him when I can. I like his honesty.

Thank you Dennis for being you!

Lisa Lomas

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home